Friday, November 2, 2012

Want To Buy A House In Metro Atlanta? Go Hard Or Go Home!

My inspiration for this blog post is my excitement over my most recent contract that I'm negotiating for one of my home buyer clients.

For the 1st time in a year and a half I've been able to counter with the seller. This is not due to my negotiating skills because I'm an awesome negotiator, ask any of my previous clients.

  • Melkeya Mcduffie Client, Seller
    Priscilla is a gem! Extremely attentive and professional. She epitomizes what excellent customer service should look like. Priscilla made us feel as if we were her #1 priority. If you are looking for an agent in Georgia, Priscilla is the one to call!
    Tue, Sep 18, 2012
    Flag
  • norman915 Client, Seller
    Priscilla was a great to me in dealing with selling of my home. She was very professional and showed a rare penchant for caring about her clients. Priscilla is very professional. and will everything in her power to bring her clients the best possible outcome to their buying or selling experience.
    Tue, Sep 11, 2012
    Flag
  • Tonyfannin30 Client, Buyer
    She is a great agent to work with she wouldn't let me quit when I had my heart set on a house I really wanted. So she had find me a diamond in the rough it actually was better than the house I tried to get so thank you Ms. Hammond anybody looking for a house I will send them your way. Because I know you going to take care of them.
    Mon, May 7, 2012
    Flag
  • Devaughn Woods Real Estate Pro
    Looking for Real Estate in the ATL? Priscilla gets is done! Look her up!
    Tue, Oct 4, 2011
    Flag
  • Lisa Carlton Friend
    Priscilla has been one of my closest friends for 28 years. Honest, diligent and intelligent! Such a loyal friend and a true gift to anyone she comes in contact with!

The reason for the lack of being able to counter offer on my other recent home sales is because of multiple offers from other buyers.

That's right, don't believe what you hear on the news because it doesn't apply to every housing market. Metro Atlanta is rapidly turning into a seller's market and if you want to buy a home you have to be willing to compete with other buyers, particularly in the $200,000 and under price range.

If your Agent tells you the seller has received multiple offers on the home, don't ask if you can win with an offer price below list price because most likely you can't. You're also going to have to consider asking for less from the seller because you have competition and they'll most likely choose the buyer who gives them the highest net purchase price. For example my most recent listing 5302 Autumn Run Dr Powder Springs GA was listed at $85k, we received multiple offers and the highest offer was $115k, it's a short sale and a great bargain.

If you're considering selling your home and you'd like to go over all the options available to you, give me a call or send me an email, I get them sold fast.

If you're a serious home buyer and ready to utilize my services to help you find a great home, call me now and I can get you closed before Christmas.

Priscilla Hammond
Maximum One Realty Greater Atlanta
404.503.6562

No comments:

Contact Us


Web Form
First Name   :
Last Name   :
Email   :
Phone   :
Mobile   :