Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Did It In The Parking Lot At Lockheed

Yep that's right, it's not a typo.

 My home buyer clients could not take anymore time off work due to the closing being rescheduled by their loan officer and luckily for us, it was more convenient for the closing attorney to schedule it at lunchtime than after my buyer clients workday ended so we conducted the closing on their new home purchase at the picnic table in the parking lot at Lockheed. 

Thanks Mr. Florence for helping to make it happen!!

Find out what I can do for you to help you have a smooth & successful closing on your home purchase, give me a call.

My main service areas are Cobb, Fulton, Douglas & Paulding Counties, but I will branch out if you need me to.

Priscilla Hammond
1st Choice Premier Realty Group
Maximum One Realty Greater Atlanta
404.503.6562 Mobile
678.757.5885 Message
2012atl@gmail.com 
www.bestgeorgiaagent.com

No comments:

Contact Us


Web Form
First Name   :
Last Name   :
Email   :
Phone   :
Mobile   :