Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How To Sell Your House In Georgia

Let Me List Your Home For Sale

I want you to allow me to list your home for sale. This article will give you information on why you should choose me as your listing agent to help you sell your home.
I will begin with a thorough CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to find out what the homes in your area have recently sold for. That is the most accurate method to determine what your listing price should be. You can check the home values that are listed on the popular sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Yahoo Real Estate and so on, but those values are sometimes inaccurate and not a true indicator of your homes market value. A local Real Estate Agent or appraiser will be your best source to get your home's estimated value from.
My efforts to market your home for sale will be a great benefit to you, as opposed to you trying to sell your home on your own or choosing another source to list it for sale. I thrive on challenges, so I will put more time and effort into accomplishing the sale of your house. I will do things that you (if you're considering trying to sell your home on your own) or some other sources wouldn't want to do.
It will be a great advantage for you to have your home listed for sale in our local mls databases (FMLS & GAMLS). The agents that have pre-qualified home buyers utilize those databases as their main source to find homes to show to their clients. So your FSBO house won't have the main source that agents use to find houses for sale in your local area.
You don't want to spend as much money as I will to efficiently and effectively market, promote and advertise your home for sale. I pay for exposure and/or home buyer leads from Zillow.com, Homes.com, Trulia, Realtor.com, Active Rain, Movoto, Yahoo Real Estate, Homegain, Front Door, MSN Real Estate, AOL Real Estate, HomeFinder, Realbird, Yellowpages.com, Postlets, Point2Agent, Realtown and more. All of my listings are automatically syndicated to those sites mentioned and 1000's of additional websites when I enter them in our listing database, as well as a craigslist posting and an automated youtube video made of your property for sale in Georgia. I use all of the Google SEO products and CPC advertising. I have thousands of friends on Facebook  and over 1100 followers on Twitter.  The very same way that you found my website, your future homebuyer will find your home for sale on my real estate website.
Your home will have dynamic photos, single property websites, amazing virtual tours, breathtaking print & mobile advertising as well as scheduled open houses.
You will get tips to improve your home (if necessary) from me that won't break the bank. I'll relay the buyer feedback to you so you will know what they like and don't like about your home.
And after you've read all this call/text me (404) 503-6562 or email priscillahammond@live.com to schedule an appointment with me so we can get started on selling your home.

No comments:

Contact Us


Web Form
First Name   :
Last Name   :
Email   :
Phone   :
Mobile   :