Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who's Hot & Who's Not on the Internet for Real Estate Websites

The Top 20 Real Estate Websites


Top Real Estate Search Terms

  1. realtor.com
  2. zillow
  3. realtor
  4. apartments for rent
  5. zillow.com
  6. century 21
  7. real estate
  8. remax
  9. houses for rent
  10. trulia
  11. homes for sale
  12. homes for rent
  13. apartment finder
  14. frontdoor.com
  15. coldwell banker
  16. houses for sale
  17. rent.com
  18. har.com
  19. homes.com
  20. apartments
  21. apartment guide
  22. har
  23. keller williams
  24. remax.com
  25. hud
  26. redfin
  27. zip realty
  28. mls
  29. google

I have a profile on Trulia and I stay very active on Trulia's website. I engage in Trulia's question and answers section. I also have a blog on Trulia. I like Trulia's Stats & Trends link it's very good neighborhood information for home buyers.





No comments:

Contact Us


Web Form
First Name   :
Last Name   :
Email   :
Phone   :
Mobile   :